How To Publish Your Featured Article...
Having an article published is one of the fastest and easiest ways to build your credibility as an industry expert. At the end of the each article you are given the opportunity to gain free exposure for your online business or affiliate program.
The Lessors Network is always looking for new high-quality contributors. If you have a passion for writing and finance and would like to submit an article for consideration to The Lessors Network, you can do so by following the guidelines and process outlined below.
Why Contribute to The Lessors Network
- Your content will be published on the Lessors Network, listed on the homepage and likely be included in Google News.
- Your article will be showcased in our Email Alerts, distributed to thousands of industry professionals around the world.
- You will be able to include a by-line with hyperlinks back to your website at the top of your article.
Content Submission Guidelines
- You may write about any topic relating to the commercial and/or governmental equipment lease finance markets.
- Your contribution should be at least 400 words in length.
- All charts and graft must also be submitted separately in either GIF or JPG formats.
- Headshot photo of the author in GIF or JPG format (Maximum 150x150 pixels).
- Author Bio - maximum 150 words.
- Optional Company Profile - maximum 250 words.
- If you choose to write about a particular stock or investment, you must include a disclosure statement as to whether you do or do not have a position in said investment.
- Contributions must be uniquely written for The Lessors Network. Contributions already submitted to other websites are not acceptable.
- Please note that we only accept high-quality submissions. If you are article is lacking in content or has grammatical or spelling errors, we will be unable to publish it.
- You may include up to two “do follow” hyper-links in your by-line. Please note that all hyperlinks inside of your article will be given a “no follow” tag.
- The selection of articles that are published is highly discretionary and may be impacted by a number of factors, including timeliness, quality, length and originality.
- Please note that because of the number of contributions The Lessors Network receives we are regrettably unable to provide detailed explanations of why we chose to publish or chose not to publish an article.
Submissions are subject to our
How to Contribute
You may email your contribution as an attachment "doc" file. to Submit Article.