Membership Registrations Terms & Conditions
The Lessors Network reserves the right to regulate the confirmation of all Network Members to ensure the general success and overall well being of the Lessors Network.
- Total Lessors Network Membership is purposely limited to enhance the promotional benefits for an exclusive group of organizations approved by the Lessors Network. All membership is confidential and membership lists are never shared with the public or other members.
- Membership in the Lessors Network is held by the member entity, which includes a sole proprietorship or association (the "Member"). All divisions of a Member using the same entity name are entitled to all membership benefits. All subsidiaries of a Member that use a different entity name must hold a separate membership for each entity.
- Member's Websites must include the name and contact information for at least one designated contact person. "We prefer to see an "About" page publishing the company history, mission statement and management bios." Companies using blind sites that do not provide information about the principals and how to contact them will no longer be approved for Lessors Network Membership.
- Membership Dues are not transferable, refundable, or deductible for charitable purposes, but may be deductible as a business expense.
- The Lessors Network may also in its sole discretion and at any time refuse and/or discontinue Membership with or without notice. Further, you agree that the Lessors Network shall not be liable to you or any
third party for any termination or refusal of Membership.
- The Lessors Network makes no representation or warranties with respect to the nature or volume or value of Lessors Network Membership, events or showcases.
- Information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (the "Content"), submitted to the Lessors Network are the sole responsibility of the source from which such Content originated. The Lessors Network and its designees reserve the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to use all or any portion of the Content for marketing, advertising and promotion of the Lessors Network and Lessors Network events.
- Membership to the Lessors Network is annual beginning on the first day of the month in which membership registration is submitted.
- Total Membership is purposely limited to enhance the promotional value for an exclusive group of approved members.
- New Membership Dues increase and decrease in reverse proportion to the number of available memberships.
- Payment of Membership Dues is due in U.S. currency at the time online registration is submitted and received by the Lessors Network.
- Membership Dues are considered fully earned and non-refundable.
- Membership Dues may be paid by company and/or personal check, drawn on a U.S. bank, within 7 days of online registration. Add $75 for checks drawn on a bank outside the U.S.