.
The Lessors   Network
.
Lessors Network Shadow
.
Lessors Network Header
.
Lessors Network Logo
Equipment Finance News, Events & Resources
.

Bullet  About   Bullet  Contact   Bullet  Directories   Bullet  Email   Bullet  Events   Bullet  Membership  

LinkedIn
Over 1,650 Global Members


Breaking News
Arrow  Email Alert Subscription     Arrow  Submit A Press Release
Lessors Network Shadow
.
Lessors Network News

China's Dalian Bingshan in refrigeration leasing venture

.

Tie-up with Tokyo Century eyes growing Chinese demand for cold storage

TOKYO -- China's Dalian Bingshan Group will partner with Tokyo Century to lease commercial refrigerators starting in April, hoping to capitalize on the growth of temperature-controlled supply chains in China.

The pair will set up a 170 million yuan ($24.6 million) joint venture in the Liaoning Province city of Dalian. Dalian Bingshan will provide 60% of the capital, while the Tokyo-based leasing company will put up the remaining 40%.

They aim to grow the new leasing business to 20 billion yen ($176.5 million) in assets by fiscal 2020. Dalian Bingshan expects to broaden its customer base through leasing, which will offer customers a more affordable way to install its industrial air conditioners, refrigerators and freezers. Tokyo Century, which entered the Chinese market in 2006, will contribute its know-how.

The joint venture will carry freezer cases such as those used in convenience stores to hold ice cream, as well as large-scale refrigeration equipment for warehouses.

Demand for vending machines has also grown in China. Annual shipments are forecast to rise more than 700% from 40,000 units in 2015 to around 340,000 units in 2020. The venture aims to lease 20,000 vending machines by fiscal 2020.

Dalian Bingshan is involved in a number of joint ventures with Japanese companies, including Panasonic and Fuji Electric. This new business may also help boost sales of Japanese refrigerating equipment and air conditioners in China.

(Nikkei)

Blue Arrow   SOURCE: Nikkei Asian Review

.

  Free Headlines In Your Inbox

Email Alerts
Every day we send out free Email Alerts with the most important headlines of the last 24 hours (excluding slow news days).
.
.
 Blue Arrow


Blue Arrow   Return To Breaking News...
.
Lessors Network Ad

Leasing World

LeasingWorld | Media

LeasingWorld magazine is a world leader for leasing news and analysis. It has a strong reputation for professional articles on all aspects of equipment leasing. Because we see our leasing industry as a global community, we tailor our output to satisfy the whole of the leasing world, right across the globe.

Jan Szmigin
+44(0)1905 621444
.

  Membership Registration

Lessors Network Membership
Does Your Association Membership Include Free Multi-Channel Promotion of Your Organization? Why Not?
.
Blue Arrow View Benefits
Blue Arrow Membership Registration
.


    About The Lessors Network
Lessors Network Shadow
Lessors Network Logo
.
LinkedIn
Over 1,650 Global Members
.
Lessors Network Membership
The Largest Equipment Finance Community On The Web

In 1998 industry veteran John O. Semon founded The Lessors Network, recognizing the need and opportunity for a B2B platform to showcase and connect business leaders around the world with asset based news, events, funding sources, technology products and outsourcing resources exclusive to a $1 trillion U.S. equipment lease finance industry.

Lessors Network Membership Benefits include complementary advertising platforms and a global media distribution platform ensuring maximum exposure of your company's message.

Today the Lessors Network provides business leaders around the world free access to largest equipment lease finance community on the Web.


Bullet  About   Bullet  Advertise   Bullet  Contact   Bullet  Email   Bullet  Events   Bullet  Membership   Bullet  SiteMap   Bullet  Resources   Bullet  Terms

.

A Lessors.com, Inc. Company     © Copyright 1998 - 2017
.