The Certified Lease & Finance Professional (CLFP) Foundation is proud to announce that last week, the 500th CLFP was added after Carol Virgin, Syndication Manager at CHG-Meridian passed the test. Carol stated, “I am happy to have the opportunity to test and expand my experiences and knowledge beyond the day-to-day demands of my job. Thank you to the previous CLFPs who worked hard to help develop these standards for our industry.”In addition, the following individuals also recently passed the eight-hour online test leading up to the 500th CLFP:
1. Tyler Butsko, CLFP – Senior Account Manager, Amur Equipment Finance, Inc.Mr. Hedstrom stated, “Always striving to better yourself, the CLFP program provides training and knowledge into all aspects of equipment financing and leasing. Knowledge is Power and in today’s competitive marketplace anything to make you stand out from the competition is beneficial. I take get pride being part of an elite group of professionals with this designation.”
2. Michael Clune, CLFP – VP, Syndications, First American Equipment Finance
3. Marlena Dittmar, CLFP – Broker Relations Representative II, Financial Pacific Leasing, Inc.
4. James Fallon, CLFP – Credit Manager, Blue Street Capital, LLC
5. Christina Freds, CLFP – First Vice President, Operations Manager – Commercial Equipment Finance & Leasing, Flagstar Bank, FSB
6. Jeffery Fry, CLFP – Regional Vice President, Material Handling, Element Fleet Management
7. Jeff Hedstrom, CLFP – Vice President, Zions Credit Corporation
8. Jill Miller, CLFP – Co-Founder and CEO, Marketing and Design Mix
9. Azhar Rahman, CLFP – Analyst, Corporate and Asset Finance, Macquarie Corporate & Asset Finance
10. Tiffany Reiter, CLFP – Broker Relations Representative, Financial Pacific Leasing, Inc.
11. Nicholas Stephens, CLFP Associate – Account Executive, Blue Street Capital, LLC
12. Christine Vaughn, CLFP – Broker Relationship Manager, Financial Pacific Leasing, Inc.
13. Burke Wiedel, CLFP – Chief Financial Officer, American Capital Group
The CLFP designation is the only certification for the Equipment Finance industry. There are currently 502 active Certified Lease & Finance Professionals and Associates in the United States, Canada and Australia. For more information, call Executive Director Reid Raykovich, CLFP at (206) 535-6281 or visit