Washington, D.C., November 14, 2018 – The Equipment Leasing and Finance Association has announced the results of the association’s September 2017 Business Council Steering Committee elections. The Business Council Steering Committees are the association’s primary constituent bodies and are an integral part of ELFA’s operations, providing critical input on the direction of the association and serving as a bridge between the membership and the Board of Directors and staff. Each committee analyzes the needs of companies in the segment it represents and recommends to the Board of Directors how to meet those needs. The committee members are elected by the Business Council membership for a term of two years on a staggered basis.
The following individuals will serve on the five committees in 2018. Asterisks indicate members who were newly elected or re-elected in the September 2017 elections. The ETAC Liaison are representatives from ELFA’s Emerging Talent Advisory Council.
The Captive and Vendor Finance Business Council Steering Committee represents financial services organizations that provide sales-assisted financing and vendor and manufacturer support activities, either on a third-party or captive basis.
The Financial Institutions Business Council Steering Committee represents bank-related and other financial institutions (commercial banks, investment banks, and multi-line finance companies) engaged in the middle-market and large-ticket sectors.
- Andrew Blacklock, Cisco Systems Capital Corporation (Committee Chair)
- Kathleen Canum, Canon Financial Services*
- Charles Carter, Volvo Financial Services Region the Americas
- Todd Clegg, GE Capital Healthcare Equipment Finance (HEF)*
- Brett Davis, CNH Industrial Capital LLC (Board Liaison)
- Troy Graziani, Toyota Industries Commercial Finance, Inc.*
- RJ Grimshaw, UniFi Equipment Finance
- Jack Haynes, Wells Fargo Equipment Finance*
- Eric Henry, Altec Capital Services
- Loren Hill, Key Equipment Finance*
- Michael Jones, CIT
- Thomas Mariani, CNH Industrial Capital LLC
- Tom Merdith, DLL*
- Kara Miyasato, Stryker Flex Financial (ETAC Liaison)
- Randy Montrose
- Michael Sweeney, EverBank Commercial Finance, Inc.
- Joel Van Vark, John Deere Financial*
The Independent Middle Market Business Council Steering Committee represents non-bank-related organizations primarily involved in transactions between $250,000 and $5 million, either individually or through lines.
- Richard Barry, Merchants Bank Equipment Finance*
- Chris Bucher, Whitney Equipment Finance, LLC*
- Peter Bullen, Key Equipment Finance
- David Coons, Mitsubishi UFJ Lease and Finance (USA), Inc.*
- Jennifer Coyle, Macquarie Corporate and Asset Finance (Board Liaison)
- R. Timothy Evans, F.N.B. Equipment Finance*
- Joe Hines, SunTrust Equipment Finance & Leasing Corp
- Mike Hube, Fifth Third Equipment Finance Company (ETAC Liaison)
- Eric Miller, CIT
- William C. Perry, III, Regions Equipment Finance Corporation*
- Kirk Phillips, Wintrust Commercial Finance*
- Jason Price, GrowthFunding Equipment Finance*
- Michael Romanowski, Farm Credit Leasing Services Corporation (Committee Chair)
- Charles Stackhouse, Wafra Capital Partners Inc.*
- Ken Sullivan, TD Equipment Finance, Inc.
- Donald A. Synborski, Citizens Asset Finance (CAF)*
- Ernie Tsorvas, Fifth Third Equipment Finance*
- David Verkinderen, U.S. Bank Equipment Finance
- Mike Wiedemer, First American Equipment Finance, A City National Bank Company
- Bonnie Wright, Wells Fargo Equipment Finance
The Service Providers Business Council Steering Committee represents organizations and firms providing a variety of related services to the members of the other four Business Councils. Associated company types include: accounting, collections, law, consulting, software, equipment management, university/government, executive recruiters, insurance, nonprofits/associations and publishers.
- Mark Duncan, Hitachi Capital America
- Brian Eschmann, Trans Lease, Inc.* (Committee Chair)
- Brian Fleming, FORT Capital Resources, LLC*
- Don Hansen, Regents Capital Corporation
- Brian Holland, Fleet Advantage, LLC (Board Liaison)
- Willis Kleinjan, Northland Capital Equipment Finance
- Daniel J. Krajewski, Sertant Capital, LLC*
- Nancy Pistorio, Madison Capital, LLC
- Ricardo E. Rios, Commercial Equipment Finance, Inc.*
- Bob Seeds, International Financial Services Corp. (ETAC Liaison)
- Marci Slagle, SQN Capital Management LLC
- Carol Virgin, CHG-MERIDIAN USA Corp.
The Small Ticket Business Council Steering Committee represents financial services organizations primarily involved in transactions under $250,000, either individually or through lines.
- Donna Christensen, CSC
- Joe Collins, Orion First Financial, LLC*
- Debbie Devassy, Askounis & Darcy, PC*
- Jeff Dicosola, Great American Insurance Group* (Committee Chair)
- Joe Franco, Cloud Lending Solutions*
- Jon Gerson, Executive Solutions for Leasing and Finance, Inc.
- Jesse Johnson, LeaseTeam, Inc.
- Martin Klotzman, Ivory Consulting Corporation (ETAC Liaison)
- Richard Lewis, JDR Solutions Inc.
- Shari Lipski, ECS Financial Services, Inc.
- Vijay Negi, Genpact, LLC
- Daniel Nelson, Tamarack (Board Liaison)
- Brittany Ogden, Quarles & Brady, LLP
- Nathan Petrie, PayNet, Inc.
- Ross Taylor, Keating Muething & Klekamp PLL
- Wade Whitenburg, Ritchie Bros.*
- David Wiener, The Alta Group
- Quentin Cote, Mintaka Financial, LLC
- Joseph T. (Tom) Ellis, U.S. Bank Equipment Finance
- David Lafferty, Marlin Business Services Corp.*
- Don Link, Hitachi Capital America Corp.
- Zack Marsh, Mintaka Financial, LLC (ETAC Liaison)
- Bob Neagle, Ascentium Capital LLC (Board Liaison)
- David Normandin, Hanmi Bank (Committee Chair)
- Amy Spragg, Pacifica Capital
- Shannon Stangle, DLL
- John Vande Moore, ENGS Commercial Finance Co.
The Equipment Leasing and Finance Association (ELFA) is the trade association that represents companies in the $1 trillion equipment finance sector, which includes financial services companies and manufacturers engaged in financing capital goods. ELFA members are the driving force behind the growth in the commercial equipment finance market and contribute to capital formation in the U.S. and abroad. Its 575 members include independent and captive leasing and finance companies, banks, financial services corporations, broker/packagers and investment banks, as well as manufacturers and service providers. For more information, please visit
www.elfaonline.org . Follow ELFA on Twitter @ELFAonline.