Washington, DC, November 29, 2018 – The Equipment Leasing & Finance Foundation (Foundation) announced the officers of its Board of Trustees who will serve in 2019. Board Officers serving are Jeffry Elliott, Senior Managing Director, Huntington Equipment Finance, as Chairman; Scott Thacker, Chief Executive Officer, Ivory Consulting Corporation as Vice Chairman; Nancy Pistorio, President, Madison Capital LLC, as Treasurer; Ralph Petta, President, Equipment Leasing and Finance Association (ELFA) as President; and Paul Laurenza, Member, Dykema Gossett, as Secretary. The officer elections were held during the Board of Trustees’ Annual Meeting.
The new members appointed to the Foundation Board of Trustees include: Chris Enbom, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman, AP Equipment Financing; Lori Frasier, Senior Vice President, Strategy and Performance Management, Key Equipment Finance; Valerie Gerard, Senior Managing Director, The Alta Group LLC; Zack Marsh, Chief Financial Officer, Orion First Financial, LLC; and Michael Romanowski, President, Farm Credit Leasing Service Corporation.
“It’s a privilege to have the professional expertise and commitment of our Trustees to guide the Foundation in 2019,” said Jeffry Elliott. “We’re grateful for their dedication to the Foundation’s mission, which benefits the entire equipment finance industry.”
Other 2019 Trustees are:
- Jeffrey Berg, Executive Vice President, DLL
- Katie Emmel, Chief Operating Officer, International Decision Systems
- Eric Hanson, Senior Managing Director, Macquarie Capital
- Randy Haug, Executive Vice President and Vice Chairman, LTi Technology Solutions
- James Johnson, Ph.D, Retired, Professor of Finance, Northern Illinois University
- Donald Link, Vice President and General Manager, Medium and Small Ticket Finance Division, Hitachi Capital America Corp.
- Bonnie Michael, Vice President, Legal and General Counsel, Volvo Financial Services
- Thomas Petersen, Executive Vice President, Wells Fargo Equipment Finance
- Thomas Ware, Senior Vice President, Analytics and Product Development, PayNet, Inc.
- Kelli Nienaber, Executive Director, Equipment Leasing & Finance Foundation
Steven R. LeBarron Award
Research Committee Chair Thomas Ware honored Kelly Reale, Vice President, Strategy and Performance Management, Key Equipment Finance, with the Steven R. LeBarron Award for Principled Research during the Foundation’s Annual Research Planning Meeting, which was held along with the Annual Board Meeting. Reale has been a dedicated participant of numerous Foundation Research Committee projects including Managed Solutions and Driverless Vehicles/Robotic Technologies. Reale also led the steering committee for the Fintech report, Headwinds, Undercurrents, and Tailwinds: How Equipment Finance Companies Can Learn and Benefit from the Fintech Phenomenon. This award is presented annually in memory of LeBarron to the Research Committee member who demonstrates the insight, fortitude, and dedication he exemplified.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
ABOUT THE FOUNDATION
The Equipment Leasing & Finance Foundation is a 501c3 non-profit organization that propels the equipment finance sector—and its people—forward through industry specific knowledge, intelligence, and programs that contribute to industry innovation, individual careers, and the overall betterment of the equipment leasing and finance industry. The Foundation is funded through charitable individual and corporate donations. Learn more at www.leasefoundation.org.
Back To Breaking News