Lessors.com, Inc. (the "Lessors Network") is organized under the laws of the state of Georgia. The Lessors Network facilitates access to lease funding, products and services through its web site programs and networking events (the "Service"). Use of the Lessors Network's Service constitutes your acceptance without modification of (i) the terms, conditions and notices contained herein and (ii) periodic electronic correspondence and promotions from the Lessors Network.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Effective January 1, 2012, Advertiser's websites must include the name and contact information for at least one designated contact person. "We prefer to see an "About" page publishing the company history, mission statement and management bios. "Blind Sites" that do not provide information about the principals and how to contact them will no longer be approved for publication and linked from the Lessors Network.
Information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (the "Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted via the Service, are the sole responsibility of the source from which such Content originated. The Lessors Network does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. The Lessors Network and its designees reserve the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to use all or any portion of the Content for marketing, advertising and promotion of the Service.
For the purposes of such marketing, advertising and promotion of the Service, you grant permission for the Lessors Network to capture, resize and publish images of your company logo.
The Lessors Network does not pre-screen Content, but the Lessors Network and its designees reserve the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to use all or any portion of the Content for marketing, advertising and promotion of the Service or to refuse, move or remove any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, the Lessors Network and its designees, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to deny access to the Service or any portion thereof without notice, explanation or liability.
You acknowledge that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve (i) transmission over various networks, and (ii) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
You agree the Service may not be used to:
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service of servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules or any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- collect or store personal data about other users.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
You represent and warrant to the Lessors Network that:
- all information delivered to the Lessors Network will be true, complete and accurate in all material respects;
- all information delivered to the Lessors Network will be will comply with the listing format prescribed by the Lessors Network;
- you will promptly notify the Lessors Network of any change that occurs which requires Content to be changed for it to remain true, complete and accurate in all material respects;
- you will promptly notify the Lessors Network to remove any Content no longer available from you;
- when applicable, Content provided by you does not constitute securities under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"), or are exempt securities not subject to the registration requirements of the Securities Act;
- when applicable, you are an institutional investor (or employee or agent for an institutional investor) that regularly invests in tax-exempt governmental securities and leases, and have the sophistication and experience to evaluate the merits and risks of investments in taxable and tax-exempt governmental securities and leases;
- when applicable, all transfers or sales of Content between you and other parties will be effected by direct negotiation and transactions between you and the other party;
- Since 1998 the Lessors Network has hosted high-profile networking events at the Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead hotel in the Atlanta Financial District. Events are generally scheduled annually subject to sponsor interest and the overall economic health of the equipment lease finance markets.
- The Lessors Network makes no representation or warranties with respect to the nature or volume or value of events of participants.
- The Lessors Network will set both a minimum and maximum number of participants for each event. The Lessors Network will not host events where an insufficient number of Registration Invitation Request fails to ensure the overall success of the event.
- The Lessors Network reserves the right to regulate the award, invitation and confirmation of all the Lessors Network event participants and agenda, including but not limited to the award, confirmation and assignment of Exhibitors, Speakers, Sponsors, Advertisers and Attendees as may be deemed appropriate, solely by the Lessors Network, to ensure the general success and overall well being of the Lessors Network events.
- Information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (the "Content"), submitted to the Lessors Network are the sole responsibility of the source from which such Content originated. The Lessors Network and its designees reserve the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to use all or any portion of the Content for marketing, advertising and promotion of the event.
For the purposes of such marketing, advertising and promotion of the event, you grant permission for the Lessors Network to capture, resize and publish images of your company logo.
- The Lessors Network reserves the right to cancel events. Should an event be canceled, the Lessors Network's liability shall be limited to the registration fee paid and received by the Lessors Network.
PAYMENT OF SERVICE
Payment for membership dues and all fee based Services provided by the Lessors Network are due in U.S. currency at the time of receipt of such Service request by the Lessors Network. You agree to use the Lessors Network's online invoicing when a written invoice is required and you further agree that all amounts paid to the Lessors Network are considered fully earned and non-refundable, without regard to the quantity, quality or suitability of Service provided by the Lessors Network. Failure to pay all amounts when due may result in denial by the Lessors Network of all access to and use of the Lessors Network's Service without notice or explanation. Payment for renewal of Service must be received on or before the Service renewal due date to remain activated.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
You acknowledge and agree that the Service and Content published from the Lessors Network may contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.
THE NETWORK IS NOT A REGISTERED BROKER, DEALER OR MUNICIPAL SECURITIES DEALER AND IS NOT AN INVESTMENT ADVISER. CONTENT PUBLISHED IN THE NETWORK DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER TO SELL OR THE SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO INVEST IN ANY SECURITIES BY THE NETWORK. CONTENT PUBLISHED AS BEING AVAILABLE "FOR SALE" IS NOT REGISTED WITH THE SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION OR ANY STATE REGULATORY AUTHORITY BY THE NETWORK.
EACH USER IS FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT SUBMITTED TO THE NETWORK. THE NETWORK HAS NOT REVIEWED THE CONTENT AND NO OPINION IS IMPLIED OR MAY BE INFERED. THE NETWORK SPECIFICALLY EXPRESSES NO OPINION REGARDING (I) THE FEDERAL INCOME TAX TREATMENT OF ANY CONTENT, (II) THE STATUS OF THE CONTENT AS AN EXEMPT SECURITY UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OR (III) THE SUITABILITY OF ANY CONTENT FOR PURCHASE BY ANY USER.
NO WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, IS MADE BY THE NETWORK AS TO THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY OR COMPLETENESS OF CONTENT AND THE NETWORK ASSUMES NO OBLIGATION TO UPDATE THE SAME. SUCH CONTENT HAS BEEN COMPILED FROM A VARIETY OF SOURCES, BELIEVED TO BE RELIABLE, AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE FROM THE NETWORK.
THE CONTENT PUBLISHED BY THE NETWORK MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE CONTENT HEREIN. THE NETWORK AND ITS RESPECTIVE USERS AND ADVERTISERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND CHANGES IN THE CONTENT PUBLISHED FROM THE NETWORK AT ANY TIME.
USER AGREES THAT USER'S USE OF THE NETWORK IS AT USER'S SOLE RISK. BECAUSE OF THE NUMBER OF POSSIBLE SOURCES OF CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, AND THE INHERENT HAZARDS AND UNCERTAINTIES OF ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION, THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INACCURACIES, OR OTHER PROBLEMS WITH SUCH CONTENT. IF USER RELIES ON THE CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE NETWORK, USER DOES SO AT USER'S OWN RISK. THE NETWORK MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE QUALITY, QUANTITY OR SUITABILITY OF THE CONTENT PUBLISHED FROM THE NETWORK FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE NETWORK OR ITS RESPECTIVE USERS, MEMBERS OR ADVERTISERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE NETWORK'S SERVICE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE NETWORK'S SERVICE, OR FOR ANY CONTENT PUBLISHED FROM THE NETWORK OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE NETWORK'S SERVICE WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE NETWORK OR ITS USERS, MEMBERS OR ADVERTISERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO ALL USERS, MEMBERS OR ADVERTISERS.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions or conferences provided by the Lessors Network advertisers, sponsors and exhibitors, visitor/users ("Third Parties") found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such Third Party. You agree that the Lessors Network shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings with such Third Party.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Service may provide, or Third Parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because the Lessors Network has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that the Lessors Network is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that the Lessors Network shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, products or services available on or through any such site or resource.
MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE
The Lessors Network reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify the terms, conditions and notices under which the Service is offered. You agree that the Lessors Network shall not be liable to you or any other party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by the Lessors Network.
This page was last edited on January 1, 2012.