WASHINGTON, D.C. – Members of the equipment leasing and finance industry will have multiple opportunities to network and engage in business and professional development this year. The Equipment Leasing and Finance Association has released its 2019 calendar of events, which includes face-to-face conferences and workshops and web-based programs. Continuing education credits are available for many of the offerings.
Details about the 2019 lineup are included in the Schedule of Conferences, Workshops and e-Learning Opportunities, available at www.elfaonline.org/events/edusupp. In addition, the ELFA Online Events Calendar at www.elfaonline.org/Events provides the latest programming information and will include new web seminars or conferences that are added to the schedule throughout the year.
ELFA’s 2019 lineup includes the following offerings:
- Equipment Management Conference, Feb. 24-26, Carlsbad, CA
- Executive Roundtable, March 10 -12, Naples, FL
- IMN/ELFA Investors Conference, March 20, New York, NY
- Women’s Leadership Forum, April 1-2, Washington, DC
- National Funding Conference, April 9-11, Chicago
- Bank Best Practices Roundtable, April 9, Chicago
- Captive & Vendor Finance Best Practices Roundtable April 9, Chicago
- Independent Best Practices Roundtable April 9, Chicago
- Emerging Talent Networking Event, April 9, Chicago
- Principles of Leasing and Finance Workshop, April 24-26, Milwaukee, WI
- Legal Forum, April 28-30, San Diego, CA
- Capitol Connections, May 15, Washington, DC
- Credit and Collections Management Conference, June 3-5, St. Petersburg, FL
- Tax Best Practices Roundtable, June 11-12, Denver
- Principles of Leasing and Finance Workshop, June 17-19, Washington, DC
- Emerging Talent Networking Event, July 17, Washington, DC
- EMERGENCE2019, July 17-18, Washington, DC
- Principles of Leasing and Finance Workshop, Sept. 10-12, Plano, TX
- Emerging Talent Networking Event, Sept. 16, Chicago
- Operations & Technology Conference, Sept. 16-18, Chicago
- Lease and Finance Accountants Conference, Sept. 16-18, Chicago
- 58TH ELFA Annual Convention, Oct. 27-29, Washington, DC
ELFA also offers self-paced, online courses on the essentials of equipment finance, including the recently redesigned Fundamentals of Equipment Leasing and Finance interactive course. This new program engages users through an interactive, online interface that provides “virtual” hands-on experience and training in the fundamentals of equipment finance. The course—the only one of its kind for the $1 trillion equipment finance industry—is designed for those who are new to equipment finance or those looking for a refresher on the industry fundamentals. More information is available at www.elfaonline.org/events/eLearning.
Details on continuing education credits available at ELFA events are available at www.elfaonline.org/events/continuing-education-credits.
The Equipment Leasing and Finance Association (ELFA) is the trade association that represents companies in the $1 trillion equipment finance sector, which includes financial services companies and manufacturers engaged in financing capital goods. ELFA members are the driving force behind the growth in the commercial equipment finance market and contribute to capital formation in the U.S. and abroad. Its 575 members include independent and captive leasing and finance companies, banks, financial services corporations, broker/packagers and investment banks, as well as manufacturers and service providers. For more information, please visit www.elfaonline.org.
Back To Breaking News